KM Dental Care Covid-19 Update
Following the latest Scottish Government guidelines we will be able to offer routine NHS dentistry, along with cosmetic dentistry and facial aesthetics, as of 1st November 2020. While this is great news, it is still not quite business as usual as we have a huge backlog of patients requiring treatment so you may have to wait longer than normal to get an appointment. We will prioritise those who are in pain and have outstanding treatment before seeing routine examinations. We apologise for this and will do our best to see everyone safely and efficiently as soon as we can.
We have enhanced screening and infection controls for the safety of our staff and patients, please note the following:
- Fill out your medical history/ COVID screen before arriving for your appointment. A link to these will be sent via a text reminder.
- If you feel that you are at risk of having been infected – even if asymptomatic, please delay your appointment.
- Attend your appointment alone where possible.
- If you require a chaperone, we will need their details before your appointment and they must wear a mask.
- When travelling to the practice we would recommend you limit close contact with members of the public if possible.
- Please endeavour to arrive no more than 5 minutes before your scheduled appointment.
- Please wear a mask before entering the practice.
- Please bring as few possessions with you as possible.
- If there is a charge, then contactless card or over the phone payments are being encouraged.
- You will be asked to sanitize your hands with alcohol hand rub at our hand hygiene station in reception.
- Staff may be wearing full PPE when you arrive at the practice.
- Although the rest room will be available, we ask if you could try to use the bathroom before you come to the practice.
- Follow the advice of the Scottish government https://www.gov.scot/collections/coronavirus-covid...